High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
- An understanding and passion for health, fitness, and nutritional supplements.
- Familiarity with retail sales; knowledge of cash register functions and processing payment.
One-year retail sales experience preferred.
Skill and Ability
- Excellent communication skills in selling products
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with all customers in a friendly, courteous, and polite manner.
- Able to use a cash register and related business equipment and computers.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Team player attitude
- Highly responsible and loyal
We are looking for a part time sales associate to work approximately 20-30 hours during the week/weekends. We are also looking for someone who has a passion for health, fitness, and nutritional supplements. This would be a great part time position for a college student, personal trainer, or someone looking for a part time position in the health, fitness, and nutrition industry. Multiple locations are in the future so advancement is possible.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers and co-workers
- Use product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making smart product selections that are right for them.
- Serve customers promptly. Minimizes delay and wait time.
- Collaborate with the store team to support and achieve the goals of the store
- Clean shelves, baskets, office, front sidewalks, bathroom and floor as directed by the store manager or owner
- Assist in unloading stock, checking products against invoice, pricing merchandise, cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
- Operate the cash register and prepares customer receipts efficiently. Total price, tax, and shipping and handling charges accurately. Balance the cash register at the end of each shift or as scheduled.
- Protect and maintain company assets and resources, including inventory, fixtures, etc.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
Position offers a competitive hourly rate (plus employee discounts). Raises and bonuses are based on merit and owner’s discretion.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.