Protein baking is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to eat according to your macros on the go! Core MRP is a whole food based meal replacement powder that bakes really well, too. With oat and barley flour as the carb source, it keeps baked goods moist, and the 7 flavor options present endless potential for yummy combinations!
Core’s new Blueberry Crumb Cake MRP is the perfect base for protein blueberry muffins. Have just one at a time for a between meal snack, or multiple at a time for a great breakfast or pre-workout meal! Paired perfectly with a cup of coffee.
- 200g Canned Pure Pumpkin
- 40g Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned)
- 4 scoops Core MRP Blueberry Crumb Cake
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
- 100g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Dash of Salt
- ¼ cup Cold Water
Optional additional add-in’s: chocolate chips, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, Greens powder (will change macros)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Divide into a muffin pan sprayed with Pam. Bake for 20-25 mins.
Makes 12 muffins. Macros per muffin: 1g Fat, 10g Carb, 6g Protein
Try using of the many Core MRP flavors to make your favorite combination! Macros will vary depending on combinations.
- Banana Walnut Muffins: Use Banana Cream MRP and add chopped walnuts
- Reese’s PB Cup Muffins: Use Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie MRP and add in Chocolate Chips
- Coffee Cake Muffins: Use Snickerdoodle MRP and add in Cinnamon Chips
Chocolate Coconut Muffins: Use Chocolate Decadence MRP, and add in Baking Cocoa and Coconut Shreds